You can use the following formats for uploading your images and artwork:
- JPEG Image (.jpg or .jpeg)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Word Document (.doc or .docx)
- Powerpoint (.ppt)
- Photoshop (.psd)
- TIFF image (.tif or .tiff)
Maximum File Sizes
You can upload files up to 100mb in size. This should be ample to allow you to upload even the highest resolution images. In the rare event that you should you need more please get in touch and we can arrange a Dropbox for you to upload your files.
Should your file contain multiple pages to be printed (possible with PDF, Word & Powerpoint documents), you should change the order quantity to reflect this.
Examples for a 10 page PDF document:
- If you want all 10 pages of your PDF printed then you should use quantity 10 when adding the file to your basket.
- If you only require page 1 of the document then quantity 1 will be fine.
- If you require pages 2, 7 and 10 then use quantity 3 and specify the page numbers in the “Order Notes” box (at checkout).
We will scale your image proportionately to best fit the chosen print size. If you would prefer us not to do this please state when placing your order.
Got another question?
Please feel free to ask anything that we haven’t covered. Contact Us